Elmendorf Type Tear Resistance Tester:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Packaging Type||Wooden Box|
|Height||62 mm +/- 0.2 mm|
|Length||50 +/- 2.0 mm|
It is used for measuring the resistance against tearing of paper, board, plastic films and other similar materials. An initial cut is mae in a set of test piece,which are then torn through a given distance.The work done in the test piece is measured as the loss in potential energy of a pendulum which i free to swing on it horizontal axis.A calibrated scale indicates the mean tearing force.Features :
As Per TAPPIT:
- Adjustable base leveling screw.
- Incision knife of hardened and ground spring steel.
- Precision clamps with controlled jaws, made of stainless steel.
- Extra light low friction. Pointer with friction lining of textile material.
- The complete pendulum is exchangeable.
- Scale calibrated in mN.
- TAPPIT-414, SCAN P-11, BS 4468, DN 53128. ASTM D 689