|Material||SS & MS|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz|
|Power Source||220 V,AC|
It is an equipment to test the internal fiber bond strength (z direction tensile strength ) of paper board. It shows the strength of board in relation to glue bonding at cartons side seems and possible delimitation on scoring or use of high tack coatings. This equipment is very useful for the evaluation of coated. It is used for determining the internal bond strength of Paper, Board and Laminates. Readings are consolidated on scale with Reading directly on digital display panel. Microprocessor Models are available to be connected with computer & printer for memory with past results.
Our Internal Ply Bond Tester determines the internal bonding Strength of Paper, Paperboard and Laminates by measuring the average energy in thousands of foot-pound required to delaminate the specimen in two Piles.Salient Feature :
- Made of Heavy cast iron base with built-in leveling device.
- Microprocessor based reading system
- Direct readings in ft, lb, joules and kg/cm.
- Statistical function(last test and average value)
- Manual clamping system.
- Robust frame in steel design to avoid energy loss during test.
- A means of registering the maximum arc enough that the pendulum swings when release
Technical Specification :
- Security cover and Ball-striking head.
- Measurement scale 0 to 500 ft.lb.
- 3 sets of washers for adjusting the adherences pressure of the sample.
- Tape-support, double coated adhesive tape and manual cutting tool.
- A multiple specimen preparation station allows variations of specimen thickness.